Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm back!!

Maybe you've been wondering where I have been!  Or maybe not!  LOL!  Well, not much has been happening as far as shows are concerned, but I AM receiving bookings for the upcoming months!

Tonight, I will be in Fairmont, MN for their annual Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) Open House.  I'm trying to remember, but I think this is my 4th or 5th year back!  It's so much fun!  This year, they wanted a program around the theme " 'Sea' how fun reading can be!" 

Tomorrow, Gator Alley & Co. will be performing for a group of senior citizens in the afternoon.  Then in the evening, we will be at Crossview Covenant Church 5-C's Preschool for their preschool open house pizza party!  As usual, performing for the kiddos is a lot of fun!

Thank you for following Gator Alley & Co.!

Shari Ellingson

No comments:

Post a Comment