Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What is happening?

So...it's 1:50 a.m. and I'm still awake!  I've been contemplating a new show that I feel led to work on, and researching some materials/ideas that will hopefully jump-start some ideas for me!  Then, I got distracted and realize it is now so late...I mean, 'early' in the morning! 

Yesterday, I sent out approximately 45 postcards to my 2010 customers, offering them a discount for booking a show before Jan. 31st.  I invite you to keep Gator Alley & Co. in prayer...I'm so looking forward to 2011 and can't wait to see what new and exciting things are going to happen this year!

Talking for 2,

Shari

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shari. I am checking out your blogs this evening :) Sounds like a good deal you are offering.
    Your GMG friend,
    ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete