Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yesterday's Show at Koppen Gardens

What a great day I had, taking my puppets out for 2 different shows! 

The first show was held at Koppen Gardens in North Mankato, just across the river from where I live.  It's an apartment primarily for senior citizens.  A friend from my church hired me to come in and entertain.  Here are a few pictures of the fun we had!  Enjoy!



This precious lady, Donna, was my live 'dummy'!

Donna was laughing so much that it was a hard act to do, but I think I really made her day!

Daisy thought she could get closer to God if she was a giraffe!

This is my face when Daisy calls me 'stinky mommy'!  LOL!

The whole message was about God's Amazing Love and how His love never quits!

Blessings,

Shari Ellingson

1 comment:

  1. Cute Idea, Dasiy a Giraffe!! LOL I like it!! Are those Giraffe Sunglasses, it's hard to tell what she has on, Shari!!

    ReplyDelete