Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend Shows

Today, was a fantastic show in Jackson, MN at the First Baptist Church.  My puppet friends, Bubba, Daisy and Sweet Pea helped to review the Bible verses the kids in their Awanas Program had been learning. 

My cousin, Sonja, invited me and this is what she says:

"Thanks for the great presentation this morning at First Baptist Church, Jackson! I know the children will be asking for another visit soon!"   (via Facebook)


Yesterday afternoon, I was at a home daycare in Lake Wilson, MN.  The kids were great!  And that's what the kids learned..."I am GREAT!"  (no not me...the KIDS are GREAT!)All about self-esteem!  Here is what Gaelynne Vander Bosch, the day-care provider says:

Gaelynne wrote:
"I just wanted to say again how much we LOVED the show!  The daycare kids are still talking about it!  And my stomach just ached from laughing so hard!  I really hope I can get you back down this area again!  You were fabulous!  Even my husband couldn't stop talking
about how wonderful you did!"   (via Facebook)

I WILL post pictures about these shows when I get them!  Thank you to Sonja Koch and Gaelynne Vander Bosch for a wonderful weekend!  I am soooo blessed!

Many more smiles!

Shari Ellingson




No comments:

Post a Comment